Friday, May 22, 2015

Unified Search/Browse Interface for MusicBrainz as GSoC 2015 Project




This is going to be the first of a series of blog posts that would follow on my project with MusicBrainz, developing an interface that has both the searching as well as the browsing facilities on the MB database.


It was a bit rough couple of weeks that passed by since I was quite busy with the semester end examination which ended yesterday. From now on my primary focus will be on the project and I already have started discussing with my mentor Michael Wiencek, on my proposal and the protype I built earlier prior to applying to the programme.

The prototype is available here!

Ruchiranga Wickramasinghe

Author & Editor

Computer Science Master's Student at EPFL, Switzerland

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Find me on

LinkedIn Google+
Twitter Facebook
Ruchiranga Wickramasinghe | Create Your Badge